The Chancellor has set out a package of temporary, timely and targeted measures to support public services, people and businesses...
Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies.
Find out more about how you can control cookies at http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk
This website uses the following cookies:
These cookies are used to enable core site functionality and are created automatically when you visit the website.
They do not contain any personal information and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Cookies used: ASP.NET_SessionId, cookie-accept
Facebook Pixel Cookies
We use Facebook marketing tools to track information and usage statistics.
Cookies used: “fr”
Google Analytics Cookies
These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Cookies used: _gat_UA-*, _ga, _gid
Niche Financial Solutions may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Who we are
Niche Financial Solutions LLP
(T/A NicheFS, NicheFinancial, Nicheauctionfinance, NicheFinancialSolutions, Nicheloans, Loansmart Finance, AMortgage4You, OneMortgage OneLoan, OneMortage, OneLoan)
Head Office Address: First Floor, 3 Newbridge Square, Swindon SN1 1HN
Telephone Number: 0800 8021003
ICO Registration Number: Z198670X
Company Number: 08991717
For information on all the activities we are licensed to carry out please visit:
Why we need customer information
We need to know your personal data in order to provide you with the goods/services you are applying for. If you do not provide this information, then we will be unable to provide the goods/services advertised. We will not collect any information from you that we do not need in order to provide and oversee the goods/services you are applying for.
Our Legal basis for processing the data is one or more of; Contract and customer Consent.
What we will do with customers’ information
All the personal data we hold about you will be processed by our staff and systems in the United Kingdom. Your information may be passed to third parties, where required, to provide the goods/services you have applied for, as well as where there is a legal obligation for us to provide third parties with this information e.g. The FCA or The Police.
We will use your data to process your application for goods/services provided by Niche Financial Solutions LLP. This processing will include some or all of the below:
Passing to Credit Reference Agencies, to generate credit searches.
- We and external lenders on our panel will search your record at credit reference agencies. The record of our search will NOT be seen by other organisations when you apply for credit in the future, unless you take up an offer of credit from a subsidiary or linked company of Niche Financial Solutions LLP. However, searches made by external lenders on our panel may show depending on the type of search they use.
- If you are an owner, director or partner in a business, we may also check on your business. We will also check on any proposed guarantor, so you must have their permission to disclose their information.
- If you enter into an agreement with us, or one of the external lenders on our panel, information on this agreement will be passed to the CRAs. Information remains on file for 6 years after the account is closed.
- We may check at fraud prevention agencies to detect and prevent fraud. If you give us false or inaccurate information or we suspect identity fraud, we will record this and may pass this information to our Group Companies, Fraud prevention Agencies, and other organisations involved in fraud prevention.
- The Credit Reference Agency we use is Equifax – equifax.co.uk
Passing to Finance Companies for them to underwrite your application.
- Your application may be passed to more than one finance company in order for us to obtain the most appropriate and suitable offer to your personal circumstances.
- Suitable lenders are identified by either one or both of:
- Proprietary Credit Scoring and Analysis technology
- Manual underwriters reviewing applications
After Transaction Processing
- We may use a third-party email marketing company to run marketing campaigns. If you consent to us marketing you, and we run a marketing campaign, some of your data will be passed to this provider.
- Anonymised data on previous customer transactions is used to improve the products and services we offer, as well as to understand and improve the accuracy of our underwriting.
Who the customers’ data will be shared with
For a full list of who your data has been shared with please email firstname.lastname@example.org – we will only be able to provide this data once your transaction has been completed.
We may pass your information to our other Group Companies (listed above), authorised lenders and their technology providers, and other selected providers of our products and services for these purposes
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themselves and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (1998) and the General Data Protection Regulation (2018)
We are a credit broker not a lender, we will pass information to lenders on our panel.
For more detail on which finance companies are on our panel, please contact email@example.com.
We will not pass your data to other third parties that do not offer our products or services.
Whether the data will be sent overseas
Niche Financial Solutions LLP and associated group companies will never send customer data outside the EEA.
How long we and other organisations will keep the data
We will keep your data for no longer than necessary and in accordance with industry and regulatory best practice. The maximum length of time that data will be stored is 6 years after final contact.
As a customer of Niche Financial Solutions LLP you have the following rights related to your data and how it is processed.
- To Access your data
- To have your data corrected
- The right to be forgotten
- To request no automatic processing of data
- To know how to opt out of direct marketing (– firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further information on how to action any of these rights please contact the Data Protection Officer at Niche Financial Solutions LLP.
How customers can make a complaint
Should you wish to make a complaint, you can do so by:
- Letter – addressed to the Complaints Officer at the Company address
- email email@example.com; or
- telephone – 0800 802 1003
What we do to keep customers’ data secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Document Version: V1 230320
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone:+44 (0) 800 802 1003